Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miss Piff

This is my friend Elva. We ate lots of pizza, listened to Adele's album twice, painted nails, and talked about boys all night. The ultimate slumber party. We didn't want to go too crazy on them because we have church in the morning so we decided to stay classy with a simple french. Of course we couldn't keep it at just that though. 




The color I used on her is OPI's Champagne Toast. It was my favorite color for a while and one of the only OPI's that I haven't lost. So I'm proud of that haha. I called the look Miss Piff because that happens to be my nickname for Elva. Elva, my lovely hand model, was afraid to let me do her nails because she's "very particular" about how she likes them. But I am proud to say that she was extremely pleased with the results. :)

Lots of Love
#NailedByNatalie

No comments:

Post a Comment