My name is Natalie. I am currently on a spiritual journey in hopes I find myself. I appreciate attention. I promise not to judge you and I hope you return the favor. I love painting my nails. Share your ideas with me so I can try them and I'll try and share all my nail-ventures with you as well. Follow me:]
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Hello World!
Yeah so my name is Natalie and this is my blog. Clearly. Since I'm convinced that I am interesting enough to capture the world's attention, I've decided to create a space for myself in this lovely internet. I've developed a new hobby: painting my nails. I'm trying to invest enough time into it to become good. So I want feedback and likes and all kinds of thought provoking questions in order to evolve in my craft and learn new and exciting things. You'll notice that I'm crazy, I have the attention span of an ant, and I'm slightly inconsistant. HOWEVER, it's okay because if you give me a chance, I know you'll love me. So here goes nothing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment